EAT SMART NUTRITION CONSULTANTS
Pasta & Vegetable Frittata (Makes 18)
1 cup wholemeal spiral pasta
1 cup grated reduced fat cheddar cheese
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of foiling water, following cooking times on packet. Drain and refresh in cold water.
2. Combine pasta, corn, peas, capsicum, carrot and half the cheese in a large bowl.
3. Spoon mixture into 3 lightly greased 6 hole non-stick muffin tins.
4. Whisk together the eggs & milk in a jug and pour over pasta mix. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top each muffin with a halved cherry tomato.
5. Bake in a moderate oven, 180oC, or until golden brown. Cool to cool for 10 mins and then turn onto a cooling rack.