EAT SMART NUTRITION CONSULTANTS
Filled mushrooms (serves 4)
|1 can crushed tomatoes
½ cup pitted black olives
150g skim milk fetta cheese
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
8 large field mushroom caps (stems removed)
|2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
basil, roughly chopped
fresh ground black pepper
some toasted pinenuts
1. Mix the ingredients together well.
2. Dice mushroom stems fine and add to ingredients
3. Fill mushroom caps with mixture
4. Bake on lightly oiled tray for 20 mins at 180oC.
5. Serve with crusty bread or polenta cakes.