EAT SMART NUTRITION CONSULTANTS
Beef Stroganoff (serves 4-6)
600-800g lean beef eye fillet
3 tablespoons cornflour
1. Cut beef into wafer thin slices.
2. Place in a bowl with sauce and stand 10 minutes.
3. Boil water and cook pasta for recommended time while preparing rest of dish.
4. Heat oil or spray pan, add garlic and beef, stir-fry for about 3 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add chopped onion and sliced mushrooms to pan, stir constantly for 2 minutes.
5. Blend cornflour with a little of the milk, add to pan with the remaining milk, tomato paste and stock cube.
6. Stir constantly over heat until mixture boils and thickens.
7. Serve with combined fettuccine and parsley and with mixed steamed vegetables or a side salad.