EAT SMART NUTRITION CONSULTANTS
CHRISTMAS PARTY ENTERTAINING RECIPES
FROM HOLLY, KERRY, LAUREN, PETA, JOE AND PEITA.
"Entertaining over the Christmas season can be healthy, tasty & satisfying without a carrot or celery stick in sight! Try these gourmet tasty bites at your next soiree!"
Baked ricotta (Serves 8)
Finish your entertaining with this low fat Cheese
|500g low fat ricotta
2 eggs, lightly whisked
½ cup finely chopped chives
1 tsp chilli flakes
salt & pepper
|Wholegrain crackers to serve|
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Spray 2 x 250mL capacity ramekins with spray olive oil.
- Combine ricotta, egg, chives & chilli in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into ramekins and smooth the surface.
- Place on a baking tray and bake in oven for 30 mins or until golden & set.
- Set aside for 30 mins to cool.
- Turn onto a cheese board and serve with wholegrain crackers.
For more delicious recipes please visit The Canny Cook & look for the Eat Smart logo next to weight friendly, heart smart or low GI recipes. Active people can now also find carbohydrate rich and protein rich recipes on The Canny Cook website.