Work with Eat Smart
Are you an experienced Eating Disorder and Mental Health Dietitian?
We have an exciting role that encompasses private practice, acute mental health facility consulting and presenting in mental health group programs.
Eat Smart Nutrition passionately advocates for finding real life solutions, using real food, to achieve next level results. That’s why at Eat Smart we whole-heartedly embody our tagline: “Real. Life. Results.” If our philosophy aligns with yours, then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic APD and Eating Disorder credentialled (or in the process of credentialling) Dietitian with a passion for people, private practice and working in a dietetic and multi-disciplinary team. We love working with our wide variety of clients, and are searching for a new team member who can add to our company culture, contribute to the team and most of all, simply love helping people achieve Real. Life. Results!
- An assertive, confident, engaging, empathetic personality
- At least 2 years experience working with clients with disordered eating, eating disorders and mental health diagnoses
- Capable of working independently and autonomously
- Passion to motivate behaviour change in a diverse range of clients
- Be an A-Team player
- Ability to attract and retain clients in private practice
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Flexible nature which thrives on a changing workplace and ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Current APD, driver’s license, indemnity insurance, laptop
The workload will include:
- Consultancy to a private mental health hospital
- Presentations to groups in the mental health area
- Consulting at a specialised disordered eating clinic within a multi-disciplinary team
- Private practice clinics in Indooroopilly and Kelvin Grove with other locations available if interested
- A minimum of 2 days per week.
Why should you choose Eat Smart?
We are a growing team and we want to see that growth in the individual careers of our staff as well as in the business as a whole. We would love to contribute to your career progression by giving you opportunities in the area of nutrition that interests you the most. We do believe in rewarding our staff, we offer a comprehensive professional development program, we invest in training of our staff and above all, it is part of our team culture to care about each other as well as our clients.The remuneration package will be commensurate with the successful applicants level of experience. This position could be part-time employed or on a % income basis.
For further information please contact Lauren James on 0411741059.
To apply please:
Email email@example.com, subject line August APD Application, with the following 2 items attached:
1. A short, standout cover letter (we do mean standout, such as a video or exceptional written cover letter) outlining what attributes you will bring to our team and why this position appeals to you.
2. Curriculum Vitae
Applications due COB Fri Sept 16 but we will interview and award the position to the right person as soon as we find them!