Hi! I’m Issy, the gut health dietitian for adults and children here at Eat Smart.
Food has always been a huge part of my life, mostly because I come from an Italian family where food is the centre of all occasions! I love food so much I made a career out of it.
1. Gastrointestinal health conditions in adult and paediatric settings
- Living with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Living with Coeliac Disease
- Correcting general constipation and diarrhoea
- Living with diverticular disease
- Reducing reflux symptoms
- Living with a bowel resection
- Improving gastrointestinal symptoms associated with rheumatological conditions such as joint hyper mobility syndrome
2. General paediatric training
- weight management
- infant feeding guidelines
- correcting nutritional deficiencies
3. Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Food Therapy
- addressing fussy eating and restrictive feeding behaviours through practical therapy
4. Acne Nutrition
- Implementing evidence based nutrition research into practice in the setting of acne
I am a strong believer of building a healthy relationship with food and improving everyone’s quality of life through nutrition and exercise. Please know I will work with you to create and achieve sustainable nutrition related goals.
Isabella can be seen at the following locations: