EAT SMART NUTRITION CONSULTANTS
RECIPES FROM HOLLY, KERRY, LAUREN, PETA, JOE AND PEITA
"If you love a curry then,
try these healthy versions for your spice hit!!"
Chicken and Pumpkin Curry (Serves 2)
½ cup brown rice
1 small red onion, chopped
- Cook rice in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender, drain.
- Meanwhile blend onion, coriander leaves, chilli ginger and turmeric until smooth.
Cook paste in medium frying pan, stirring until fragrant.
- Add stock, chicken and coconut milk; bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered for 10 minutes.
- Add pumpkin and corn to pan; simmer uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Serve rice topped with curry, sprouts and extra coriander.
For more delicious recipes please visit The Canny Cook & look for the Eat Smart logo next to weight friendly, heart smart or low GI recipes. Active people can now also find carbohydrate rich and protein rich recipes on The Canny Cook website.